Over the years, TP-Link wireless router has maintained their place in the market of quality routers. The TP-Link Wireless N Routers are so affordable & provides great Wi-Fi coverage. Along with this, they come with advanced router settings, which take less time while setting up the router. TP-Link advanced features allow users to securely connect devices and keep their data safe. A TP-Link wireless router has everything which you wish to have in your ideal router. With TP-Link wireless router, you can be sure of a fast & stable network. So, in order to access stable network and router great features, you have to perform TP-Link wireless router setup. Setting up TP-Link wireless router is quite easy. You can setup router via WPS and Web-based utility also called Quick Installation Guide. So, before we setup the TP-Link wireless router, have a look at the features of tp link wireless router.
Chief Features of TP-Link Wireless Router
• Incredible Speed.
• Flexible Access Control.
• Simple Installation.
• Multiple Security Protections.
• Has Supports for UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing.
• Can Join Internet on demand & cut off from the Internet when idle for PPPoE.
• Abide by IEEE 802.11n and Offers wireless data speed of up to 300Mbps.
• Offers WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK certification.
• Has Supports for firmware upgrade & Web management.
• TP Link Wireless Router supports static IP address allocating.
• Delivers 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption safety.
Connect TP-Link Wifi Router with These Steps
• Just before you install your TP-Link wireless router, Connect your computer to the internet, by using broadband service. Contact your ISP, in case of an issue.
• Switch your computer first, then your modem, next your TP-Link Wifi Router.
• Choose an ideal place, where you want to place your TP-Link wireless router. As per router experts, the center of a wireless network is best for tp link wireless router setup.
• Now, adjust the antennas of the TP-Link wifi router in the upright direction.
• Connect your PC now and then your modem.
• Next, connect power adapter into a power outlet of your TP-Link wireless router & its other end into the electrical outlet.
TP-Link Wireless Router Setup via Web-Based Utility
• If you wish to successfully complete TP-Link Wireless Router Setup, first launch a web browser on your computer. You can also use a wireless for router setup.
• Now, enter router default IP address, 192.168.0.1 or default address http://tplinkwifi.net, into browser address bar.
• In case, you face issue with any of them, talk to our experts, or re-check the addresses, you have entered.
• Next, a TP-Link router login window will get displayed, provide default login credentials.
If you wish to know more TP-Link Wireless Router Setup steps, feel free to contact us. Our team of experts is always there to help you. You can contact them 24/7 over toll-free number & live chat support window. Apart from this, you can also share your suggestions and feedback with us.